[Public-List] Jyb track location on foredeck

Richard Mair ramair49 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 19:05:37 PST 2014

We have used the inner tracks for a split Vang.
This past summer they were very useful for the working job. We had a few
days when the wind was strong but there was no fetch so we could sail close
to the wind with one or two reefs. At one point we had 3 reefs and the
working job. Also useful for motor sailing in lighter air. If I find myself
with extra time I may do more than just the fender washers that are there
now.

main

Richard