[Public-List] dye-penetrant - NDT engineering inspection

David Terrell dterrell1 at charter.net
Wed Mar 5 18:17:49 PST 2014

My rigging was original and so was about 38 years old when I replaced
it. I used Riggingonly.com in Mass and got good work as well as a good
price. I have a friend who runs the lifts at Alta in Utah - in charge of
maintenance, replacement and operation of the whole lift system - and he
immediately noticed that the rigging was new when he came sailing that
year. The advice to ditch it if it is old seems best to me. Documenting
the change with the insurance company makes a lot of sense as well.

David. 432