[Public-List] Free Alberg!

Dustin Hogard via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Apr 27 18:50:25 PDT 2015

Hi,

I have the opportunity to get a free Alberg 30 that is in a boat yard. I
started eyeballing it years ago thinking I could convince the owner to sell
me parts that I wanted to replace/restore in mine.

The owner says I can have it but I have to get it off the lot by the end of
May (no trailer of course). I guess I have to pay a boat transporter to
take somewhere... but where? Another boat yard I guess... What kind of
expenses/equipment should be expected for this project? I really don't know
where to start and if it is worth it.

~ Dustin