[Public-List] Interior Paint

Dustin Hogard via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Apr 27 18:43:02 PDT 2015

My cabin is deteriorating before my eyes! The steam from cooking detaches
flakes of paint so that they mix in my chili. Not tasty!

6 mo ago I painted the V-berth and have been happy with the results;
Interlux and primer (see picture) until last week when we had funny weather
and I had a few bubbles form in the ceiling. They have since went away, but
now I'm scared I did something wrong even though I hand sanded everything
and used two coats of primer. Do you think the bubbles were an indicator of
future problem?

Now, I have to do the cabin and it looks like it is peeling down to the
fiberglass. Specific advice on this would be appreciated as I'm growing
tired of paint flake dinners.

(I'm going to submit another question in another email too but try and keep
this topic separate)

~ Dustin

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 3:01 PM, Jim Davis via Public-List <