[Public-List] Interior Paint

Jim Davis via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Apr 27 13:01:24 PDT 2015

   Just a thought  Satin finish works well for interior.  It softens the
   harshness of high gloss and hides much of the imperfections of the
   surface.  It cleans as easily as gloss.  It is also more traditional
   than gloss.  As to the paint itself, I have used Briteside and
   Rustoleum (the old fashioned stuff- not their marine) with good
   results.  I have also had good results with Painters Choice which is
   actually a water base.  For the teak I personally like Minwax poly spar
   in a satin.
Jim Davis
Privateer Isa Lei

If man does find the solution for world peace it will be the most revolutionary
reversal of his record we have ever known.

George C. Marshall

Message: 2