[Public-List] Electric Drive

Chip Dance via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Jul 6 17:34:46 PDT 2015

I recently purchased #456, which came without an engine.  I was planning to
convert the lazeret to an outboard well,  but recently I've been intrigued
by the idea of an electric inboard.  I'd be interested in hearing about any
A30 electric re-power projects as well.

Chip Dance
s/v Natalie B
On Jul 6, 2015 8:19 AM, "Andrew Johns via Public-List" <