[Public-List] Electric Drive

dsailormon via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Jul 6 17:50:03 PDT 2015

I put a thoosa system in rascal after a fire on board. Another story.  It has done everything I was told it would. But life gets in the way and my useage has been woefully less than i like. I currently  have something wrong and am working with the seller who is no longer in business(one of my worries when I took the plunge). There is a yahoo group....electric boats or some such.  Most of them are do it yourselfers and a lot of their e mails are way above my knowledge.  I did install the thoosa  myself with a little help from a friend who welded racks to install the batteries.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy® Note 4.