[Public-List] Electric Drive

Wes Gardner via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Jul 6 18:43:57 PDT 2015

Looks like it's Annapolis Hybrid Marine who sell both Thoosa and Oceanvolt that looks like an electric saildrive system.

For the Thoosa, it looks like you need four 12volt batteries in series, I'm not sure the "run time" is suitable but I sure like the idea of quiet. I suppose if you're going to mostly daysail your boat it could work pretty slick.

Sent from my iPad