[Public-List] Seaflo Bilge Pumps

Kris Coward via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Jul 24 06:56:56 PDT 2015

I've gotta me-too that. I've repaired my pump twice: once because the
diaphragm had cracked (so I did a rebuild) and another time because a
piece of rope had gotten sucked in (I believe it once belonged to an
oil-absorbent pad) and was holding one of the flapper valves open.

The latter brings up another important point about your bilge pumps: if
they don't live at the end of the hose and have their own strainer, then
a strum box is a Very Good Idea.

Cheers,
Kris

Kris Coward					http://unripe.melon.org/