[Public-List] To encapsulate or not encapsulate

Wes Gardner via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Mar 30 06:22:43 PDT 2015

Yeah, you need to be careful with that breathing thing...if it's breathing
it's breathing moisture....particulary, like you say, if it can't dry out
for some reason.  You can read the Gougeon Brothers' book regarding their
testing and eventual production of the West System that might steer you.

On Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 10:38 PM, GregR via Public-List <