[Public-List] Navigation LED light bulbs

Randy Katz via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri May 29 12:35:33 PDT 2015

Greetings, Jonathan et al,

Aqua Signal fixtures seem to be fine. I was able to simply replace the bulb
in my existing anchor light with an LED version that had the right base.
I'm very happy to have finally made the switch over.

Be sure to get LEDs for navigational purpose. At Fisheries Supply in
Seattle, those are in a different display from other LED bulbs.

Randy Katz
#249 Simple Gifts
Seattle/Bellingham WA