[Public-List] Navigation LED light bulbs

James Allocco via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sat May 30 04:50:17 PDT 2015

Greetings,

In 2012 I replaced my deck mounted Bow Lights on Barchetta Mia (1974) with
Attwood LED 2 Mile Deck Mount Navigation Bow Lights, one red one green,
currently $38 @ from Amazon.   They mount on the original teak pads. I
searched extensively for a deck mounted stern light to replace the light
on the tafrail (maybe someone could correct the spelling) but I became
convinced they are not produced.  I haven't attempted to try and replace
the bulb with an LED replacement in the tiny Perko  fixtures.

Jim Allocco

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 3:35 PM, Randy Katz via Public-List <