[Public-List] Main shiv

Gordon Laco via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri May 22 05:44:03 PDT 2015

Good morning friends,

The original sheaves are 170mm (6 1/2") in diameter and 10mm wide (3/8") The
sheave pin is 16mm (5/8")

Gord #426 Surprise
PS I tease colleagues in the USA that their country is the last place in the
world where British Imperial measurements are common....  But of course I
shouldn't crow too loudly...the main reason Canada went metric in the '70's
is because we panicked thinking the USA was about to... The laugh was on
us...