[Public-List] Self Tailers

Wes Gardner via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sat Oct 24 12:33:07 PDT 2015

Hi Gord,

Thanks for the lesson in being the "head man." So the 40s are fine? I'm a little locked in as far as fore and aft positioning as I have a lifeline stanchion that will not allow me to move the winches forward. I'm also not intending to set this boat up for a spinnaker so I'm just going back with what was there. Although beefed up in lieu of others' misadventures with winch installations.

Wes

Sent from my iPad