[Public-List] Haul out picture link

David Van Denburgh via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Wed Sep 16 12:42:36 PDT 2015

She's not an A30, but she's an Alberg-designed Cape Dory 36 - virtually identical hull shape and profile. Lifting straps are tied together on both sides of the keel. Aft strap is just forward of the rudder shoe, and the forward strap is in the cutaway portion of the forefoot.

http://ariel-cd36.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/photo-11-e1413936161915.jpg

When my A30 project is done, I expect the yard to launch and haul her the same way - minus the extra 9,000lbs.

And if anyone is interested, here's a link to the restoration of my A30: http://alberg30project.blogspot.com/
Progress has been incredibly slow for many years, but I may have turned the corner. Things have been progressing nicely this summer, but I suspect they'll (I'll) slow down now that summer is over.

David