[Public-List] Cockpit drain fittings--bigger could be better

Randy Katz via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun Sep 13 09:24:48 PDT 2015

Hi, Michael,

Thanks for your note. Agreed--the A-30 design is a great one for us and our
typical uses on inland or perhaps occasionally to more adventurous
destinations. There are a couple of books about preparing one's boat for
ocean sailing that are fun to read--very interesting, really--but the A-30
is rock solid for all the uses we've made of it over the last dozen years
or so.

Regards,

Randy
Simple Gifts #249