[Public-List] What wood....

Gordon Laco via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Feb 15 06:31:24 PST 2016

Good morning Anders -

I've used black locust extensively in marine applications professionally for
many years.  It's a superb marine hardwood.  I have no reservations about it
at all.

I suspect what you've read below are comments from people unfamiliar with
marine work...  Who cares about driving nails into it?  And it's hardness is
just like white oak...that's a very very good thing.

Cheers -

Gord  #426 Surprise