[Public-List] Stephen Gwyn Water Tank follow-on question

Michael Grosh via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Nov 11 06:09:24 PST 2016

Potable is a moving target. I don't like eating food cooked in aluminum
cookware, but by most standards it's still edible. Aluminum oxide is the
sand and it is pretty stable chemically. Aluminum has been linked to
Alzheimers,  but that finding has been challenged.
MichaelGrosh

On Nov 11, 2016 6:53 AM, "Bill McCoy via Public-List" <