[Public-List] Leaks/Tracks/rivets/et. al.

Don Campbell via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Sep 6 05:41:05 PDT 2016

Bill:
    I suggest  you get a moisture meter on your deck and someone who knows
what the results mean for that machine. I suspect that your deck is wet and
perhaps in places you have not thought about. If the core is wet, it will
leak at any drilled hole because Whitby Boat Works did not seal any
incursion into the core. First thoughts are that the chainplates still leak
and you can go anywhere from there including the inside rail, the stem
fitting at the bow, the windows, and any hardware that goes through the
deck. You will find the same lack of sealant on the cockpit floor around the
circular fitting there too.
Contact me off site if you have more questions.
Don Campbell
dk.campbellatxplornet.ca (replace the at with the symbol)