[Public-List] Leaks/Tracks/rivets/et. al.

Wes Gardner via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Sep 6 06:47:10 PDT 2016

Hey,

Can't agree more with Don's assessment - find out where/if the deck is
wet.  That'll need to be done/ignored first.  I think I've got a really
good handle on the chainplate scenario although my boat is a non-liner boat
some some things are a bit different.  I did look at your blog and from a
couple of photos, it looks like you've got some leaking. This will require
a thorough inspection of the bulkhead and knees.

Good luck!

Wes

On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 8:41 AM, Don Campbell via Public-List <