[Public-List] Teak inlay in cockpit seats and hatch cover

Gordon Laco via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Feb 3 12:47:16 PST 2017

I may do that, sand and paint, on the companionway inlay if it progresses beyond the tartan stage of decay…  I reckon that it’s nearly always in the housed position when I’m aboard, so I don’t see it anyway.

Gord #426 Surprise

On 2017-02-03, 2:59 PM, "Public-List on behalf of Wes Gardner via Public-List" <public-list-bounces at lists.alberg30.org on behalf of public-list at lists.alberg30.org> wrote:

    Kinda seems like the solution is fill it in, glass it over and paint it

    Sent from my iPad