[Public-List] Reefing/furling

Dustin Hogard dustinhogard at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 21:15:17 PDT 2017

To whom it may concern,

I've had Revolver, Hull # 140, for sale for quite a while now but didn't in
my heart of hearts really want to sell her. So I apologize if any of you
inquired about her status and I didn't get back to you.

I just found out that I have to relocate my business in 4 months, which is
going to be a great next chapter in my life, but it means I need to get
serous about selling my Alberg 30.

I had a broker list it with details and photos. You do not need to go
through the broker. Just for the sake of getting detailed information, you
can find them here: https://www.popyachts.com/sloop-sailboats-for-sale/
whitby-boat-works-alberg-30-in-kemah-texas-96821
(Sorry, if you have to make an account and log on that's just how they do
things to see their listings)

Please let me know how serious of a buyer you are and I can provide more
information and arrange to meet to show the boat.

It's currently located in Seabrook, Texas

~ Dustin
Revolver

On Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 3:47 PM, Don Campbell via Public-List <