[Public-List] Sailing Dinghy

Andrew Johns johnsab9 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 06:04:19 PDT 2018

We have used a Dyer Dhow for the last few seasons. It tows nicely behind
the boat without costing much speed. Sails OK and does well with a small
trolling motor.

Picture : https://photos.app.goo.gl/ufKreQbLoTfd5ho19

Andrew Johns
ECOLA #104

On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 4:45 PM Gordon Laco via Public-List <