[Public-List] Access to stern tube

Jonathan whittle at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 14 08:51:07 PDT 2018

I replaced the six inch inspection port in the cockpit sole with a 12 by sixteen approx hinged hatch cover. This gives me access to the back of the engine, drain valves, stuffing box and stern tube. It works really well and has given us no problems. I have considered putting a fuel tank under there also. Jonathan Whittingham. EMMY.

Sent from my iPad