[Public-List] shaft coupling parts in bildge

Andrew Johns johnsab9 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 10:16:05 PDT 2019

Sounds like the shaft pulled out of the flange? Which is still attached to
the transmission?

Here is a photo for reference.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/e8LW31iixjUSWJZk8

 The gold thing is the flange. There are a few styles split (like the
photo) or solid with set screws like the link George posted.  Could yours
be cross drilled and pinned?  I'm assuming the tape was holding the pins in
place?

On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 12:33 PM George Dinwiddie via Public-List <