[Public-List] Wagner PaintEater for doing your bottom.

David Tessier dfjtessier at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 15 09:18:52 PST 2019

For scraping, the following carbide bladed scrapers have both worked very well for me. The smaller one has a triangular blade with three sharp edges which can be deployed one after another. The larger one's blade has two sharp edges. Replacement blades are available. Edges stay sharp, e.g., through out scraping paint inside A30 #319 and varnish/cetol off external teak.

I got mine at Lee Valley tools, at the suggestion of Gord Laco, if my memory serves.

http://www.leevalley.com/en/wood/page.aspx?p=20094&cat=1,43456,43390

David Tessier