[Public-List] Tiller Pilots

Jay Davenport jay at saildriver.com
Wed Jul 13 14:38:03 PDT 2022

Al,
I have had the Simrad TP22 for two decades. I believe that it was originally Navionics, before being bought by Simrad. My experience with it has been excellent. It is strong enough to steer the A30 in difficult sea states, and it is very reliable. If you chose to put a route into your chartplotter, the TP22 can follow it for you.Overall, a thumbs up.
Jay  Revolution # 526