[Public-List] Alberg 30 mast supports and winter cover

Steph Romaniuk smromaniuk at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 09:11:44 PDT 2023

Hey folks:

We reused the shrink wrap our boat came with last winter and we are ready to move on to a more permanent solution for a winter cover.

Wondered if someone had the design or dimensions for building mast supports at the bow, stern, and centre to hold a simple winter cover draped over the mast as a ridge pole - stantions removed?

Someone suggested a bail tarp on its own. Ideas where to source one and size? 20’x40’?

Thanks in advance!

Sue and Steph
#63 Nimbus IX (formerly Paperboy)