[Public-List] Alberg 30 mast supports and winter cover

Mike Lehman mlehman at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 09:59:01 PDT 2023

We have used a couple of saw horses, one on the fore deck and one aft  then
a 20x40 ft tarp. We tied gallon milk jugs 3/4 full of water to each of the
grommets on the edges of the tarp. Do not tie the tarp to the boat or the
jack stands because a strong winter storm could blow the boat over.

On Sat, Sep 9, 2023, 12:12 PM Steph Romaniuk via Public-List <