[Public-List] Isspro guages and senders

Michael Michael propwash1600 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 12 04:20:38 PDT 2023

Mine is on the port side at the front near the carburetor.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Sep 11, 2023 at 7:04 PM, Marcelo D. Gentinetta via Public-List<public-list at lists.alberg30.org> wrote:   On mine, the oil pressure sender is located on the right side of the engine facing aft just behind the flywheel housing and in front of the carburetor. It attaches to the block via a short brass nipple.

Marcelo Gentinetta
#441 Alegria